Talc Powder of Avani Group of Industries is the powdered form of Magnesium Silicate. Talc possesses several physical and mechanical properties which uniquely suit ceramics manufacturing. Following is a snapshot of how Ceramics industry finds use for Talc powder:
- Talc has high temperature resistance. Hence, it improves thermal shock resistance of ceramics and reduces fractures.
- Talc has low content of iron. Also, Talc has a high content of magnesium. As a result, it imparts great after burning whiteness to ceramics.
- Talc is chemically inert. This to say that it has extremely low reactivity with acids. Subsequently, it makes ceramics acid resistant.
- Pure Talc is hydrophobic in nature. Therefore, it helps to prevent water leakage and seepage in sanitarywares.
- The grinding process of Talc is highly customizable. Thus, it is possible to achieve the desired particle size best suitable for each type of ceramic product rather than one size fits all.
- Talc Grit is a by product of talc processing and is very inexpensive. Therefore, it serves as a highly economical substitute for Talc Powder in Ceramics.
Avani Group of Industries has 35+ years of experience in manufacturing Talc Powder. Over time we have learnt to adapt with the changing needs of Ceramics industry.
Contact us to know more about our ceramic grade talc powder.