Quick lime, also known as burnt lime or calcium oxide, is a chemical compound that is widely used in various industries. It is made by heating limestone in a kiln at a high temperature until it becomes a white powder.
|Other Names||Burnt Lime, Lime, Anti-Moisture Powder, Calcium Oxide|
|Chemical Composition||Calcium Oxide|
[On Mohs Scale of 1 – 10]
|3.5 – 4.0|
|Molar Mass||37.850 – 74.093 g/mol|
|Bulk Density||0.70 – 2.30 g/ml|
|Melting Point||2613 Degrees Celcius|
|CaO||82% – 94%|
|Mesh||300 – 500|
|Brightness||78% – 85%|
|Colour||White, Creamish White|
|Industrial Applications||PVC, Electric Cables, Plastic Masterbatches, Construction, Agriculture|
Application of Quick Lime / Anti-Moisture Powder
- PVC Pipes
- Coated Material
- PU Leather Cloth
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Electrical Cable Industries
- Plastic Filler Masterbatches
- Chemical Manufacturing
- Cost-effective: It is an affordable alternative to other building materials such as cement.
- Eco-friendly: It is a natural product that can be easily recycled and does not harm the environment.
- Versatile: It can be used for various purposes such as construction, agriculture, and chemical manufacturing.
- Because it is highly caustic and can cause severe burns if it comes in contact with skin or eyes, it is important to wear protective gear such as gloves and goggles when handling quick lime.
- It should be stored in a dry place and away from moisture.
- It should be handled with care and should not be mixed with water or other chemicals without proper precautions.
At Avani Group of Industries, we provide high-quality quick lime that is suitable for various industrial applications. We use the latest technology to make a wide range of material grades to meet the specific requirements of our customers.
Contact us today to learn more about our quick lime or to get a quotation.