Epsom Salt is a naturally occurring as well as synthetically manufactured mineral compound – Magnesium Sulfate Heptahydrate MgSO4·7H2O (a.k.a Epsomite). It is a white, odorless, and tasteless solid that is soluble in water.
Avani Group of Industries has export network all across the world. Our supply of Epsom Salt / Magnesium Sulfate covers Europe (United Kingdom, Spain, France, Italy), Africa (South Africa, Uganda, Egypt), Middle-East Asia (Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, UAE), South America (Brazil, Venezuela), Asia (India, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia) and Australia.
Applications of Epsom Salt
Uses in industrial products and processes:
- Fertilizer: Magnesium Sulfate is a good source of both magnesium and sulfur, which are essential nutrients for plant growth. This makes it ideal for manufacturing fertilizers for lawns, gardens, and houseplants.
- Water treatment: It can be used to remove phosphates and other pollutants from water. It is also used to soften water and prevent scale buildup.
- Textile industry: Textile industry uses this product as a mordant, which is a substance that helps dyes bind to fabric. It is also prevents felting by softening the water.
- Soap and cosmetics: In soaps and cosmetics, Epsom salt acts as a good exfoliator and can help to remove dead skin cells.
Uses in personal care products and processes:
- Bath salts: Epsom salt baths are a popular way to relieve muscle pain, stress, and anxiety. The magnesium in the Magnesium Sulfate can help to relax muscles and improve circulation.
- Foot soaks: Foot soaks containing this product can help to relieve muscle pain and swelling.
- Face masks: Epsom salt face masks can help to exfoliate the skin and remove dead skin cells.
- Hair care: Dandruff removal is a key benefit of this product.
Contact us to know more about the product and to receive a quote for the same